Aiming to stay up-to-date with the needs of the tourism industry, NetSemantics has launched the new version of nsTravel 2017 – ERP & CRM back office software platform for travel agencies and tour
operators that desire to automate their back office operation and communication capabilities with clients and this way always be one step ahead of developments.
The new nsTravel 2017 – ERP & CRM platform, structured with the architecture of the subsystems, adapts to the needs of each company and offers solutions for its
daily operation. The highlight of this platform is that it allows the automated exchange of information of the company with customers and partners and also features
CRM functionality for upgrading communication and better utilization of its existing or potential clientele.
Moreover, nsTravel 2017 – ERP & CRM offers a new — even more user-friendly — User Interface that follows Microsoft Office standards and simplifies the daily workflow of users,
this way increasing their performance. It also integrates advanced MIS module for data analysis and managerial reporting.
The automated communication of nsTravel 2017 – ERP with the nsHub technology also offers clients the capability for online sales.
Through nsHub, companies can promote online products on different sales channels and all data of the sales are automatically registered to nsTravel 2017 – ERP. In particular, nsHub enables:
- – XML API (Pull or Push) connection with B2B channels for the sale of tourism products or on-demand creation of B2C web pages
- – connection to third party whole sellers, GDS for product purchase
- – installation of B2B booking engine platforms
- – installation of B2C booking engine platform
- – installation of B2E booking engine platform
- – mobile apps for the online selling of excursions by sales reps and automatic entry of the sales data in nsTravel-ERP 2017